Below is a direct download link I created for you on the Microsoft servers for the Windows 11 25H2 x64 ISO (International English) version, this link will expire in 24 hours, 24H2 is not available as a direct download.https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win11_25H2_EnglishInternational_x64_v2.iso?t=3b58a616-46e5-47a1-a091-15c4719e5f0c&P1=1788951623&P2=602&P3=2&P4=R9X2NCS37CeZBPJ%2bKUzPbAmTpK5LT4bmB8kNTLiwsekCw8oyNgHYg1VNosm8ey8h44BXkur3cCNiCd95d1ytneiB67e5i%2fCh9DgnllACBVP3V47mZs7BET0wZO7KwetIXX1qawHno8Yu4lrxHsjkoOTUQk0ivx1Dn8OStVe7xHh8GDylozhhvITzYrEh%2fy67TzCfrN0I9py%2bQvWkYK1k7%2fpY0PF%2bc1N2v0Vd8yvQpFkTJx1Lr84CSsLJViLLkDuzHkkAU32ubDIse%2f0sG%2bVA8GAn3xLeLcZM%2fN4JzKbf1lbiXjzreTWSSjuaWS3AAc%2bog58i9sF%2b4tOzu2j5OgCF8A%3d%3d
Need direct CDN link for Windows 11 ISO (Download geoblocked / Region restriction)
salo
20
Баллы репутации
I am trying to download the official Windows 11 ISO, but I am currently located in a region where the standard Microsoft Software Download page throws a 404 error or fails to load entirely due to IP-based restrictions. Changing networks or using standard VPN profiles has not resolved the block.
Could a moderator or MVP please generate and share a direct, temporary CDN link (valid for 24 hours) so I can download the untouched installation media?
Here are the specifications I need:
- OS: Windows 11 (Multi-edition ISO)
- Version: 24H2 (or latest stable release)
- Architecture: 64-bit (x64)
- Language: English (International)
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление
Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
DaveM121
936.3K
Баллы репутации
Независимый помощник