Request for a temporary download link — Windows 10 22H2 Russian x64 ISO

Зангари Стоматология 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-07T07:14:17.2+00:00

Hello,

I am unable to download the official Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft website from my location in Russia. I have also tried using a VPN, but the download still fails.

Could you please provide a temporary direct download link to the following ISO hosted on official Microsoft servers?

Version: Windows 10 22H2 Language: Russian Architecture: x64 (64-bit) Edition: Windows 10 Home/Pro (multi-edition ISO)

I need the ISO to install Windows in a Hyper-V virtual machine on my Windows 10 Pro computer.

Please also provide the SHA-256 checksum, if available, so I can verify the integrity of the downloaded file.

Thank you for your assistance.

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Установка и обновление
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-07T22:54:36.7166667+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hello @Зангари Стоматология

    Here is the link to download the ISO image

    https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win10_22H2_Russian_x64v1.iso?t=0c229012-2b57-42c6-ba0d-cddbf239c392&P1=1788907858&P2=602&P3=2&P4=nvZqGk3fGWmaJ2ul8ZewKlltbfMIAVOxW3lLqO6KpQjI40fzZdT3jsM98oZTmRuuP97v6RYA6UMmhGEQOD%2bc%2b0xaBb9KoKRquKxXfIi6hufEa6wGIsJ1xSJvqhjK2UR4XmqISZNPFjHNz08O0yptTL2ukMaOYtEwxYA9IyFo6LLFIbid3KJuZE6tBhP8k9Sj6R9W27ZODoJuXNRyo2pjgM6%2byhb8UkLQJaabas28VeCTqixe6VvNZmk1CScSuTZj8ZNWwiWr1WC%2bSoV87oXULPiYnIXpT%2fWuqLsInd9eQxP5Sg9EYQtkQy%2bQNa2TG65jSiA61RcfSbKx7klsVDiLfw%3d%3d

    Links are valid for 24 hours from the date they are created.

    Links are valid until: 2026-09-08T22:50:58.2170611Z (UTC)

    Hope this helps; please contact me if you need further assistance.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.   

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.