Высокоуровневый, универсальный язык программирования, созданный как расширение языка программирования C, обладающий объектно-ориентированными, универсальными и функциональными функциями, а также возможностями для низкоуровневой работы с памятью.
Own servers for Skype Classic
Hello, Microsoft!
My name is Nikita, I am 14 years old
I currently live in Russia
In the future, I want to move to the USA and work for you as a programmer. I want to show you my C++ programming skills, and that's why I wrote my own servers (supernode + login server) for the old Skype 1.4! I've been changing the client for a few days now and I'm trying to understand the protocol structure, as you can see in the photo, I actually managed to log in using my server + made it possible to register a new user
I don't know if I will continue to develop my servers (maybe I will open a project to revive the old Skype), but only if you don't mind about it, but let me know!
Do you need such people with such skills? :))