charges of $6.30 USD from Microsoft.

Borodina Inga 0 Баллы репутации
2026-08-29T17:54:59.22+00:00

Hello,

I am contacting you regarding recurring charges of $6.30 USD from Microsoft.

I have been charged approximately $6.30 on a recurring basis since 2024, and I have recently received another Microsoft invoice for $6.30 dated August 10, 2026.

However, when I check my Microsoft account, my Microsoft 365 Personal subscription is shown as expired on July 12, 2024.

I therefore do not understand what service or subscription these $6.30 charges relate to.

Could you please:

  1. Identify exactly which Microsoft product, service or subscription these charges relate to;
  2. Explain why I have continued to be charged after my Microsoft 365 Personal subscription expired;
  3. Cancel any unwanted recurring subscription or service and stop any further charges;
  4. Review all $6.30 charges made since 2024 and advise whether I am eligible for a refund for charges relating to a service I did not knowingly use or authorise;
  5. Confirm that cancelling this charge will not affect my Windows licence or access to my existing files.

I can provide the relevant invoice numbers and payment details if required.

Thank you for your assistance.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Другое | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-08-29T22:42:47.7833333+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.


    Hello Borodina Inga

    Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or negative experience caused by this situation.

    As community moderators, we do not have access to users' billing information, subscription details, payment methods, invoices, or account data. We also lack the internal tools or authorization to view, modify, verify, or analyze information regarding your account's billing. To resolve payment-related issues, we recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly through official channels; authorized specialists there will be able to securely access and review your account details. You can reach out to Microsoft Support by:

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select Microsoft 365
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.