Вот прямая ссылка для скачивания, которую я создал для вас на серверах Microsoft, — это ISO-образ Windows 10 22H2 x64 (на русском языке). Ссылка будет недействительна в течение 24 часов.
Unable to download Windows 10 22 H2 ISO - Error 715-12330
Иванова Наталья Сергеевна
0
Баллы репутации
Hello,
I'm trying to download an official Windows 10 22H2 ISO from the Microsoft website, but I recieve error 715-123130 when attempting to download it.
I have also tried a VPN with different European locations, but the same error occurs.
I need the official Windows 10 22H2 Russian x64 (64-bit) ISO to perform a clean installation on an Acer laptop that has an OEM Windows license embedded in BIOS.
Could you please provide a temporary direct download link from Microsoft servers for the Windows 10 22H Russian x64 ISO?
Thank you!
Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Установка и обновление
1 ответ
Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
-
DaveM121 937.2K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник2026-08-25T11:23:11.5+00:00