Вот прямая ссылка для скачивания, которую я создал для вас на серверах Microsoft, — это ISO-образ Windows 11 25H2 x64 (на русском языке). Ссылка будет недействительна в течение 24 часов.
Request for a temporary direct link to Windows 11 25H2 Russian x64 ISO
I am currently located in Russia and cannot access the official Windows 11 download page. The Microsoft Software Download website returns an “Access Denied” error, so I am unable to download the ISO through the standard official channel. Using VPN, another browsers and Ingonito mode do not help.
Could you please provide a temporary direct download link from an official Microsoft server/CDN for the following image?
- Windows 11 25H2
- Russian
- x64
- Latest stable release
My PC is currently running Windows 11 Home Single Language and is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account.
I would like to perform a clean installation and would prefer to use an unmodified ISO downloaded directly from Microsoft rather than a third-party mirror.
Thank you.