Hi,
Here's a direct download link to Windows 11 25H2 Russian x64 Multi-Edition ISO. Link is valid for 24 hours
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello. I am trying to download the official Windows 11 25H2 x64 ISO from the Microsoft website, but i receive this error:
" We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service."
Error code: 715-123130
I am located in Russia and need the official Windows 11 25H2 Multi-Edition x64 ISO for a clean installation on an ASUS TUF Gaming F16 FX608JM.
Could you please provide a temporary direct download link to the official Microsoft ISO, or advise me on an official way to download it from my location?
I would specifically like an unmodified Microsoft ISO so I can verify its SHA-256 hash before creating installation media.
Hi,
Here's a direct download link to Windows 11 25H2 Russian x64 Multi-Edition ISO. Link is valid for 24 hours