Другие темы, которые не попадают под определенные категории.
Disclaimer: Since you are using English for this post, I will respond in the language you are using. As this is the Russian forum, you are welcome to let me know if you need me to respond in Russian. I respond in the language you are comfortable with.
Hello VVera
The absence of a Whiteboards folder in OneDrive is expected because you are using a personal Outlook.com account.
Personal-account Whiteboards are accessed from the Whiteboard board picker and are not saved as .whiteboard files in OneDrive Personal. The OneDrive Whiteboards folder applies to eligible work or school accounts using OneDrive for Business.
The message in your screenshot is also not a migration prompt. It indicates that Whiteboard support for personal Microsoft accounts is ending. According to the notice, you will no longer be able to create or edit these boards after August 22, 2026, and the remaining boards will be deleted after September 5, 2026. The “Got it” button only closes the notification.
There is therefore no migration status or manual OneDrive migration for you to trigger. I recommend exporting every important board as soon as possible:
- Open the board.
- Select the Settings gear or the … menu.
- Choose Export image.
- Save the exported file locally and, if desired, upload it to OneDrive for backup.
Please note that an exported image is a visual backup and may not retain individually editable Whiteboard objects. If you need editable boards going forward, you may need to recreate them under an eligible work or school account.
I hope this clarifies why the boards do not appear in OneDrive and helps you preserve the important content before the dates shown in the notification.
Feel free reply back to this post if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to help.