Заблокировали почту

Даниил Жигалов 0 Баллы репутации
2026-08-10T14:05:35.54+00:00

Hello. Relatively recently, I bought an official Minecraft, it required Microsoft mail. But after some time after the purchase, I received a mail ban, so I can't play, support takes a very long time to respond, please tell me what to do?

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для дома | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-08-11T07:15:38.7766667+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hi Даниил Жигалов

    I understand how frustrating this is, especially after purchasing Minecraft.

    Please try signing in to your Microsoft account and follow the displayed steps to receive a security code and unlock it. If there is no Next option, use the aka.ms link shown in the lock message to submit an account reinstatement request. After submitting it, avoid sending duplicate requests - which may slow down the review

    You can also use the Microsoft locked-account review form. This is the official route for reviewing and reinstating a locked account, and most support agents cannot perform that review manually.

    Since Minecraft uses the same Microsoft account for sign-in, access to the game should return only after the account issue is resolved.

    Hope it helps and thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a good day

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.
    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.