Hello Microsoft Support Team,
I am reaching out to request assistance with recovering access to my Outlook account.
Here is the situation: I lost access to my email due to a complete reinstallation of the operating system on my stationary desktop PC. Unfortunately, when I originally registered the account, I used random information and did not provide either a phone number or a recovery email, which means the standard automated recovery form does not work for me.
There is a crucial detail: I almost exclusively accessed this account from a single device — my desktop PC, via a web browser. I have never logged into this account from anywhere else (no mobile devices, no other computers).
Because of this, I would like to ask: is it possible to recover my account by relying on Microsoft's internal login logs, network history, and hardware data (Hardware ID, OS telemetry, MAC address) associated with my specific desktop computer? Since all logins originated from this single machine, your servers should have records of my unique hardware identifiers and consistent IP addresses, which can definitively prove my ownership of the account.
Could you please let me know if such a manual hardware/log-based verification process is possible through support? What specific PC or network data can I provide to help verify my identity?
Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!
Best regards,
Anton