Другие проблемы или функции, связанные с Microsoft Edge на устройствах с Android
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello everyone,
I am looking for advice or assistance from community moderators regarding a Microsoft Rewards issue.
On July 18, 2026, my account was suddenly suspended right after I attempted to redeem my earned points for a gift card. I submitted my first support ticket on July 18 and a follow-up request on July 24. Unfortunately, I haven't received any response or automated ticket confirmation email so far.
I have strictly adhered to the Terms of Service and have never used VPNs, proxies, multiple accounts, or automation tools.
Is there currently a delay in Microsoft Rewards support response times, or is there another way to get in touch with the team to review my case?
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Jovidon
Другие проблемы или функции, связанные с Microsoft Edge на устройствах с Android
Здравствуйте!
В какой стране вы проживаете?