Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Download the Windows 11 x64 ISO in Russian from the link below.
Link valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
Link expire: 2026-08-06 19:05:45 UTC
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello. I am currently located in Russia and cannot download the Windows 11 ISO from the official Microsoft website because of regional restrictions. The Windows 11 download page displays the following error: 715-123130 The Windows 11 Installation Assistant and Media Creation Tool also fail. Could you please provide a temporary direct download link for the official Windows 11 ISO? Required version: latest Windows 11 Language: Russian Architecture: x64 Thank you.
Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Download the Windows 11 x64 ISO in Russian from the link below.
Link valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
Link expire: 2026-08-06 19:05:45 UTC
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.