Hello,
I am writing to request a direct download link for the official Windows 11 Pro ISO image. I am currently located in Russia and am unable to download the ISO from the official Microsoft website due to regional restrictions. When I try to access the download page, I receive the following error:
"Your request is currently unable to be processed. This service is restricted for some users, organizations, and locations."
Error code: 715-123130
I have also tried using the Media Creation Tool, but it fails with error code 0xC1900500 — 0x20000, likely due to compatibility checks with my hardware (AMD Athlon 220GE).
I would be very grateful if you could provide a temporary direct link (valid for 24 hours) to download the official ISO image with the following specifications:
Edition: Windows 11 Pro
Language: Russian
Architecture: x64
Please note that I already have a valid product key for activation, so I only need the installation media.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards