Как исправить ошибку 0x8007000D при состоянии активации Windows?

ayaxwq _ 0 Баллы репутации
2026-08-01T17:17:58.59+00:00

Hello,I need help with activating my Windows 11.I bought this computer many years ago with Windows already installed by the seller. Unfortunately, I no longer have any way to contact them.I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 myself. Windows 10 was activated before the upgrade, but after upgrading, Windows 11 is no longer activated.I checked my license information and found that Windows is installed as Windows 11 Pro (VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel). The last five characters of the installed product key are T83GX.I also checked for an OEM product key stored in the BIOS using the command:

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

The command returned no product key.

I would like to ask:

  1. Is there any way to check whether my device or Microsoft account has a digital Windows license associated with it?
  2. Is it possible to recover my Windows activation if Windows 10 was activated before the upgrade?
  3. Is it possible for Microsoft to determine whether this device originally had a valid Windows license or recover the activation based on the hardware or the last five characters of the installed product key (T83GX)?

I would appreciate any advice or assistance.

Thank you!

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Лицензирование и активация
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. EmilyS726 269.8K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-08-01T17:55:36.46+00:00

    Hello

    Looks like it is currently using volume license KMS, this is actually bad for general users, it is considered priracy.

    The command you run means the motherboard never has an OEM license onboard.

    ============

    Can you check for a digital license?

    Go to: Settings > System > Activation

    Make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account previously used on the computer, and then run the Activation troubleshooter. This is Microsoft’s documented method for checking whether an applicable digital license is associated with your hardware or Microsoft account. Microsoft does not provide a separate account page showing a complete history of all Windows digital licenses.

    ==============

    Can the previous Windows 10 activation be recovered?

    If the computer previously had a genuine digital license for Windows 10 Pro, Windows 11 Pro should normally activate automatically on the same hardware after the upgrade. However, the edition must match. A Windows Home digital license will not activate Windows Pro.

    Because the current installation uses a KMS client key, the most likely possibilities are:

    Windows 10 was previously activated through the seller’s KMS service, which is no longer available. (this method is also a violation of licensing terms).

    The computer originally had Windows Home, but Windows 11 Pro was installed. (But this typically means you will find the OEM key when you run the wmic command).

    I fear you were never on a legitimate license to begin with.

    ==================

    Can Microsoft recover the license from T83GX?

    No. The last five characters do not identify your computer or purchase. Millions of KMS client installations use the same generic key. Microsoft cannot reconstruct a unique product key from T83GX.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.