I forgot the name of the outlook email that is linked to my main email.

Nikita 20 Баллы репутации
2026-07-28T09:47:31.31+00:00

Yesterday I updated Windows 11, and during the BIOS update, BitLocker locked my computer's drive. To unlock it, I need to enter a code and sign in to the Microsoft account I used to log in to my PC. But I can't find the name of this email. For recovery purposes, it's linked to my primary email. I already found out its approximate name, but it's mostly crossed out with asterisks, and I can't remember the remaining characters. Is it possible to find out the full name of the email from my computer through my Microsoft account or another method? My primary email is ******@gmail.com, and my computer email (partially) is nk####@outlook.com. Thanks for your help.

Outlook | Windows | Классическое приложение Outlook для Windows | Для дома
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
DaveM121 936.1K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
2026-07-28T10:25:33.97+00:00

Are you able to log into your Microsoft account on this link using the Gmail address to access your profile and find any other Email address that may be linked to your Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

Этот ответ помог вам?

Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.

Дополнительные ответы: 0

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.