Windows 11 ISO download Russia

Сергей Малышев 10 Баллы репутации
2026-07-23T12:48:03.33+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team.

I am located in Russia and cannot download Windows 11 ISO from the official software-download page due to regional restrictions.

Please provide a temporary direct download link (24-hour) for:

  • Windows 11 version: 25H2 (latest stable)
  • Language: Russian
  • Architecture: x64
  • Edition: Home/Pro (multi-edition ISO is fine)

I need this for clean installation on personal device. I will verify the file using SHA-256 hash from official sources.

Thank you for your assistance.

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Clary-N 16,660 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-07-24T07:57:11.0733333+00:00

    Hi Сергей Малышев,

    I noticed your current locale is ru-RU, but since you're communicating in English, I'll continue providing support in English. If you'd rather switch to Russian, please let me know.

    If you're unable to download the Windows 11 ISO from the official download page because of regional restrictions, you may be able to use the direct Microsoft download link below for the Russian x64 edition of Windows 11 25H2:

    Windows 11 25H2 (Russian, x64): Download Windows 11 25H2 x64 ISO

    If the link has expired or doesn't work, you can generate a new download link directly from Microsoft's download page:

    1. Open the Windows 11 download page.
    2. Under "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) for x64 Devices," select "Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO for x64 devices)" and click Download.
    3. Choose Russian as the product language and select Confirm.
    4. Microsoft will generate a 64-bit Download button.
    5. If needed, right-click the button and choose Copy link address to obtain the direct download URL.

    Please keep in mind that Microsoft-generated ISO download links are temporary and typically remain valid for up to 24 hours. Once the link expires, you'll need to return to the download page and generate a new one.

    I hope this helps you obtain the Windows 11 installation media successfully. If you run into any issues during the download or installation process, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help further.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have any further questions about this, please click "Comment".

    Note: If you'd like to receive email notifications about this chat, follow the steps in our documentation to enable email notifications.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.