Microsoft account

N Ann 0 Баллы репутации
2026-07-22T15:14:18.7133333+00:00

Hello, my Microsoft account [PII removed]@outlook.com was suspended today. Shortly before the suspension, I redeemed a legally purchased Microsoft 365 Personal product key on this account. I believe the suspension was triggered automatically because I signed in through a VPN and changed the account region in order to activate the key — I had no fraudulent intent, this is my personal account that I have used for a long time. I am ready to verify my identity, but please note that SMS codes are not delivered to my phone number (+7), so I would ask for an alternative verification method or review by a support agent. Please reply to my alternative email: [PII removed]@gmail.com. Thank you.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Для дома | MacOS
Microsoft 365 и Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Для дома | MacOS

Интегрированное решение для защиты от угроз, предназначенное для обнаружения и расследования киберугроз в службах Microsoft 365, а также реагирования на них.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Kai-H 27,645 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-07-23T07:43:59.4+00:00

    (Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.) 

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi, N Ann

    The suspension may have been triggered by unusual sign-in or redemption activity, but only the account review team can confirm the reason. Also, Microsoft 365 keys must normally be redeemed in the country or region where they were purchased, so changing the region through a VPN can create an additional problem.

    Here are some suggestions you can try:

    Turn off the VPN and sign in from your usual device and internet connection. If the page offers SMS verification, you can use any mobile number that receives texts, including a trusted friend’s or family member’s number. It does not need to be linked to the account.

    If there is no Next button, select the aka.ms link shown on the suspension screen and submit the account reinstatement form. Include the account address, purchase receipt, product key seller, redemption date, and a short honest explanation about the VPN and region change.

    Provide a separate working email address for the reply and explain that SMS delivery to your +7 number is unavailable.

    Submit only one reinstatement request. Repeated forms or verification-code requests can delay or temporarily block the process.

    A public forum cannot manually restore the account, so the reinstatement form is the correct review channel.

    Thank you for your patience in reading, I hope this information has been helpful to you. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment."    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.