Семейство программных продуктов Microsoft для обработки текстов, позволяющее создавать документы для интернета, электронной почты и печати.
Additional concern regarding customer rights and support policy.
I would like Microsoft to address another important concern.
I strongly object to any situation where paying customers are effectively pressured to purchase newer hardware or install newer operating system versions in order to continue using a subscription that they have already purchased and continue to pay for.
From a customer perspective, this situation appears unreasonable.
My Microsoft 365 subscription is active and paid.
My Microsoft account signs in successfully.
The application is already installed.
However, activation fails with Error 0x0 and the product becomes unusable.
When this happens, customers are often told to:
- Upgrade macOS
- Purchase newer hardware
- Use a different device
- Use a web version instead of the desktop application
I do not consider these to be acceptable answers to a licensing problem affecting a paid subscription.
I purchased Microsoft 365 with the expectation that a valid subscription would provide access to the product on a supported and functioning device. I am not requesting new features, new functionality, or additional benefits. I am requesting access to the service that I have already paid for.
If Microsoft has changed activation requirements, limited support, or ended compatibility for specific operating system versions, customers deserve a clear, direct, and publicly documented explanation.
Customers should not discover such changes only after their software stops working and their subscription remains active.
I respectfully request a clear official statement regarding:
- Whether activation of Microsoft 365 on macOS Big Sur 11.7.11 is still supported.
- Whether Error 0x0 is currently a known activation issue.
- Whether Microsoft is investigating or resolving this problem.
- Whether any activation or compatibility policies have changed.
- Why a paid and active subscription is unable to activate on a functioning installation of Microsoft Word for Mac.
At the moment, I have an active subscription but no practical access to the desktop product I am paying for. That situation is unacceptable and requires a clear explanation from Microsoft.