Hello,
I am writing to express my strong dissatisfaction with the Microsoft/Xbox regional verification system.
I am currently physically located in Poland. My Microsoft profile, billing address, and regional settings in Windows are all correctly set to Poland (EU region). Despite fully meeting all geographic requirements, your system continuously blocks me with an error stating: 'This offer is not available in your region' when I try to claim the Xbox Game Pass promotional offer.
My region is correct, my money and payment methods are local, yet I am blocked from using the service I am entitled to. This is a clear technical bug on Microsoft's end that misidentifies my location.
I demand that a support supervisor or a technical specialist reviews my account backend settings, manually lifts this false regional restriction, or provides a functional replacement code for Xbox Game Pass.
Thank you. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.