Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Download the Windows 11 x64 ISO in Russian from the link below.
Link valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
Link expire: 2026-07-17 16:31:56 UTC
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello, I am currently in Russia and cannot download the Windows 11 ISO from the official Microsoft website due to regional restrictions. The official download page and the Media Creation Tool are unavailable.
Could you please provide a temporary direct download link (valid for 24 hours) for the official Windows 11 ISO image?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Download the Windows 11 x64 ISO in Russian from the link below.
Link valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.
Link expire: 2026-07-17 16:31:56 UTC
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.