Платформа и инфраструктура облачных вычислений для создания и развертывания приложений и служб, а также для и управления ими через глобальную сеть центров обработки данных, управляемых корпорацией Майкрософт.
I need help with an existing Microsoft for Startups Azure startup credit offer.
Subject: Existing Microsoft for Startups Azure grant is missing from my account
Hello,
I need help with an existing Microsoft for Startups Azure startup credit offer.
My Microsoft/Azure account is: ******@claryu.com
Tenant: nickmaxclaryu.onmicrosoft.com
Azure subscription ID: 4642d16e-419c-4c97-8936-5c8f272a4440
I was previously approved for the standard Microsoft for Startups Azure startup credit offer and received the initial $1,000 Azure credit. The credit was fully used, as shown in my Azure billing and usage history.
I have now registered my company and was trying to complete the next business-verification step for the standard startup credit progression.
However, the Azure for Startups page now shows the initial application wizard again, including the optional investor referral code field. It does not show my existing approved program status, previous Azure sponsorship offer, or the business-verification step.
This is not a request to apply for the Investor Offer. I am asking you to locate my existing Microsoft for Startups program record and confirm whether my account is eligible to complete business verification and proceed to the next standard credit milestone.
Please check:
- The existing Microsoft for Startups application linked to my Microsoft account.
- The previous $1,000 Azure startup credit offer and its entitlement history.
- Whether my registered company can now be submitted for business verification.
- Whether the next credit milestone is still available after the initial credit was fully used and expired.
- Why the portal is showing a new application wizard instead of my existing program status.
Please do not create a duplicate application or redirect me to the Investor Offer. I can provide company registration documents and billing screenshots if required.
Kind regards,
Nikolay Makhov