Unable to change account region and renew Microsoft 365 subscription

Manasian Marat 20 Баллы репутации
2026-07-10T07:30:51.6633333+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft 365 subscription has expired. It was originally activated while I was living in Russia, but I have since moved permanently to Israel.

I am now trying to renew the subscription using my current Israeli region and payment details. In my Microsoft account settings, I change the country/region from Russia to Israel, and the system confirms in a dialog box that the region has been successfully updated.

However, the main account page still shows Russia as my region. As a result, I am unable to complete the payment or renew my Microsoft 365 subscription.

Since Microsoft no longer sells its products and services in Russia, I need my account region to be correctly changed to Israel so that I can continue using Microsoft 365 and pay for the subscription legally from my current country of residence.

Please help me update the country/region associated with my account and restore the ability to renew my subscription.

I can provide proof of residence, payment details, screenshots, or any other information required to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards, Marat.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для дома | MacOS
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
EmilyS726 269.8K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
2026-07-10T10:46:28.6466667+00:00

Hello Marat,

The country info on the main page can be just a delay. When you go into your info > edit info, that field is correct, right?

Server side delay can sometimes take up to 24 hours to update.

Also, you cannot renew a subscription purchased in a different country with your card from Israel. Microsoft 365 products are country specific. You will need to go to Microsoft website, purchase a new Microsoft 365 plan now that you are in Israel. https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/try-copilot/individuals-b

Этот ответ помог вам?

Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Дополнительные ответы: 0

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.