I am requesting escalation of a long-running issue regarding my Azure Nonprofit Grant

ЦЕНТР ЦИФРОВОЇ ДОВІРИ 0 Баллы репутации
2026-07-06T13:15:58.65+00:00

Subject: Urgent Escalation – Azure Nonprofit Grant Approved but Inaccessible

Hello Azure Billing Support,

I am requesting escalation of a long-running issue regarding my Azure Nonprofit Grant.

Facts:

• Azure Nonprofit Grant ($2,000 USD) was approved and claimed.

• Account: ******@digitaltrusts.onmicrosoft.com

• Grant period: 30 May 2026 – 30 May 2027.

• The Nonprofit Portal explicitly states that the grant has been approved and should be visible in Azure.

Microsoft Nonprofit Support has already confirmed the following:

• The grant credits are active.

• The grant is associated with billing profile:

  TW2O-UKDQ-BG7-PGB

However:

• No Azure Sponsorship subscription is visible.

• No grant credits are visible in Cost Management.

• Billing profile TW2O-UKDQ-BG7-PGB is not accessible.

• Only billing profile QFTU-5WKC-BG7-PGB is visible.

• I have already assigned Billing Administrator permissions.

• I have already enabled Azure access management.

• I have verified all available tenants and subscriptions.

This appears to be a backend billing association issue rather than a permissions issue.

Please investigate and provide:

  1. The Tenant ID associated with billing profile TW2O-UKDQ-BG7-PGB.
  2. The Subscription ID associated with the grant.
  3. Confirmation that the Azure Sponsorship subscription was provisioned correctly.
  4. Correction of any broken billing profile or tenant association.

This issue has been ongoing for more than one month and prevents any use of the approved nonprofit grant.

Support Case References:

2606030040007299

2606300050004054

Thank you.

Yurii Ivanov

Director

Center of Digital Trust

******@digitaltrusts.onmicrosoft.com

Azure
Azure

Платформа и инфраструктура облачных вычислений для создания и развертывания приложений и служб, а также для и управления ими через глобальную сеть центров обработки данных, управляемых корпорацией Майкрософт.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.