Ниже приведена прямая ссылка для скачивания с серверов Microsoft, которую я сгенерировал для вас для ISO-образа Windows 11 25H2 x64 (на русском языке). Эта ссылка будет недействительна в течение 24 часов.
Unable to download Windows 11 25H2 Russian x64 ISO from official site (regional restrictions) — request for a direct download link
Problem description:
I am unable to download the official Windows 11 ISO image from the Microsoft website due to regional restrictions.
What I have already tried:
Tried to download the ISO directly from the official page — the page loads, but the download does not start.
Tried using the Media Creation Tool — it fails with error code 0xC1900500 — 0x20000.
Tried using a VPN and different browsers — the same errors persist.
Tried the built-in download function in Rufus — it also fails.
My request:
Could you please provide a temporary direct download link for the official, unmodified Windows 11 25H2 x64 ISO with Russian language?
I have a valid OEM license (Windows 10 Pro) embedded in my laptop's UEFI firmware. I plan to perform a clean installation of Windows 11 Pro on my HP ZBook 17 G4 workstation.
I understand that the link will be temporary (valid for 24 hours) and I will download the file immediately upon receiving it.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.