I can't log in to another email account

Mi Ko 0 Баллы репутации
2026-07-03T13:53:07.8433333+00:00

Hello, I can't log in to my other email account even though I'm entering the correct password. I'm getting a message stating that there was suspicious activity and I need to verify that the account belongs to me. I can't use my phone number for this because the SMS messages aren't coming through, and the phone I would use for verification is broken and not working. How can I access my email? I tried to recover the account and provided detailed information, but the automated system rejected my request, stating there wasn't enough data.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.