Can I pay the repair bill for Surface in another currency?

Bloody Pika4u 0 Баллы репутации
2026-06-17T11:17:37.79+00:00

Hello. Please help me with this issue. I want to send my Surface Pro X SQ2 for repair through the official service ticket system (in my Microsoft account).

I'm located in the Czech Republic, but I can only pay for this repair in euros (because my card, which I can use to pay for the repair, only accepts euros).

If I open a service ticket for my device and provide an address in the Czech Republic, will I be billed in Czech crowns? Or, after the invoice is issued, will I be able to request a new invoice for payment in euros?

Surface | Прочее
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.