Urgent: Account Recovery Request for ******@outlook.com - Verification code available but automated form fails

Ivanov Alexey 0 Баллы репутации
2026-06-10T14:45:02.3133333+00:00

Urgent: Account Recovery Request for ******@outlook.com - Verification code available but automated form fails

To Microsoft Support Team,

I am writing to request manual assistance in recovering my Microsoft Outlook account: ******@outlook.com.

I completely own this account, and I have access to the recovery email address associated with it. When I attempt to reset the password, I successfully receive the security verification codes on my recovery email. However, the subsequent automated security questionnaire asks for additional historical data that I can no longer recall accurately, causing the automated system to reject my requests.

Since I am the rightful owner, I can provide specific and verifiable details about the mailbox history to prove my identity:

Linked Services: This Outlook account is actively used for my Perplexity AI account.

Specific Email Evidence: I have historically received verification codes from Perplexity to this specific inbox. For example, on 1st December 2025, a login email was received from Perplexity containing the verification code: 397146.

As the automated form keeps failing despite me having the recovery email access and knowing exact historical emails, I kindly request a member of the support team to review my case manually or provide an alternative method to verify my ownership.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Contact Email (Recovery Email): ******@gmail.com

Outlook | Интернет | Outlook.com | Управление учетной записью, безопасность и конфиденциальность
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Ivanov Alexey 0 Баллы репутации
    2026-06-19T08:42:25.6+00:00

    Will someone answer me at least something?

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.