My Microsoft account was hacked. The attacker changed my email.

wakucy 0 Баллы репутации
2026-06-09T00:07:44.4366667+00:00

I am writing regarding the hacking and loss of access to my Microsoft account.

This account, linked to the email address ******@gmail.com, was compromised. The attacker changed the login credentials, and I am unable to restore access using standard recovery methods. Note: I accidentally created a new account on this same email, which is why it may not be recognized.

Critical information: My Minecraft account (Java/Bedrock Edition) with the username inucava was linked to this Microsoft account.

Proof of ownership: I have access to the original email ******@gmail.com, which received all registration notifications and, most importantly, notifications about the data change or compromise. I can provide screenshots or forward these emails as confirmation.

Explanation of delay: I understand that I was unable to respond to the data change notification immediately. Unfortunately, I live in an occupied zone where internet access and the ability to regularly use electronic devices are extremely limited and unstable. These difficult conditions prevented me from noticing and responding to the warnings in time.

I kindly ask you to review my situation as soon as possible, accept the provided evidence (access to the original email), and help me regain control over my Microsoft account and, accordingly, my Minecraft account.

I am ready to provide any additional information that may be required for verification.

Sincerely, Isaev Emir Пользовательское изображение

Microsoft Security | Intune | диспетчер конфигураций | Прочее
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.