Tax Residence Certificate for Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited for the tax year 2026

Anna Todorova 25 Баллы репутации
2026-05-25T11:06:07.6633333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support,

We kindly request the Tax Residence Certificate for Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited for the tax year 2026. The document is required for submission to the tax authorities in Moldova to confirm the tax residency of your entity.

Thank you in advance.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для бизнеса | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Jess-Q 12,795 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-05-25T11:47:10.6633333+00:00

    I noticed that you’re using English in your posts although this is a Russian forum, I’ll continue in English so my answer is as clear and helpful as possible. If you’d prefer me to switch to Russian, just let me know and I’ll gladly do so.

    Hi @Anna Todorova

    Regarding your issue, I understand that you're requiring for Tax Residence Certificate for Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited for the tax year 2026. As they include sensitive information, I have sent you the certificate via Private Message. 

     Пользовательское изображение

    Please check your private message by clicking this and let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.  


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".     

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.