Функции Microsoft 365, которые помогают пользователям управлять подписками, параметрами учетной записи и сведениями для выставления счетов.
I noticed that you’re using English in your posts although this is a Russian forum, I’ll continue in English so my answer is as clear and helpful as possible. If you’d prefer me to switch to Russian, just let me know and I’ll gladly do so.
Regarding your issue, I understand that you're requiring for Tax Residence Certificate for Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited for the tax year 2026. As they include sensitive information, I have sent you the certificate via Private Message.
Please check your private message by clicking this and let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.