I CANNOT SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT FOR 1,5 YEARS

ZYV 0 Баллы репутации
2026-05-17T14:50:05.9733333+00:00

Hello. I need help recovering my Microsoft account that is connected to my Gmail address: ******@gmail.com.

About 1.5 years ago, I tried to sign into my account using the correct password and the correct two-factor authentication code sent to my phone number. However, after entering everything correctly, Microsoft showed an error saying that this verification method was “not supported at this time” and blocked my access.

Since then, I have repeatedly tried to recover the account using the recovery form, but the account was never actively used for emails, purchases, or subscriptions. The only payment card ever connected to the account was removed and no longer exists because it was used many years ago.

I still fully control the original Gmail address connected to the Microsoft account, and nobody except me has attempted to access this account during this entire time. There has been no suspicious activity or successful login from anyone else since the issue started. I am the original and only owner of the account.

For the past 1.5 years I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and reach a live agent, but I have been unable to get proper assistance.

Please help me manually verify ownership of the account or connect me with a live support agent who can review this case properly.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.