Camera not working – permission issue Cannot access camera – privacy settings problem Camera blocked by system permissions

Azizbek Shuhratov 0 Баллы репутации
2026-04-27T18:03:12.7566667+00:00

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue with my camera. When I open the Camera app, I see a message saying that permission is required to access the camera and microphone.

I have already tried opening the Privacy Settings, but the camera still does not work. It seems like the app does not have permission, or the settings are not being applied correctly.

Could you please help me resolve this issue and enable camera access?

Thank you.

Windows для дома | Другое | Устройства и драйверы
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Carl-L 22,915 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-04-28T06:49:36.48+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for ru-ru locale. However, I will support you in English since the thread language is English. If you need assistance in your local language, please let me know.


    Hello Azizbek Shuhratov,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the error message when you open the Camera app? Please remember to remove all personal information before checking. Also, may I know if this happen in any other apps?

    Additionally, may I have a photo of how your camera settings is right now? You can access it by going to Settings > Bluetooth & devices. About the camera privacy settings, please check on Settings > Privacy & security > Camera and see if "Let apps Access your camera" is enabled.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.