Problem with the Minecraft Dungeons account

John Simon 0 Баллы репутации
2026-04-27T15:44:17.7266667+00:00

I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Steam, my friend gave me an account, but it turned out to be from Russia, and now I can't use the game because I got banned.

Surface | Прочее
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Alexandr S 106.6K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-04-27T17:09:00.0966667+00:00

    Hello, John Simon.

    Using someone else's account is not welcome, and users are banned in almost all games. In your case, try contacting Minecraft support directly by filling out the form on the page: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 and describe the problem. It is possible that they will meet you halfway and cancel the ban. If the game support recommends contacting Microsoft (since we are talking about the Dungeons edition), then contact the chat on the page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-info

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.