Request for UEFI password reset assistance – Surface Pro 6

Кутяков Андрей 0 Баллы репутации
2026-04-17T11:38:01.47+00:00

Hello,

I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (serial number: 012151484753), but I am unable to use it due to a UEFI password that I do not know.

The previous owner does not have the password either, and currently:

  • I can boot from a USB drive
  • However, the internal SSD is not visible in DiskPart or Windows Setup
  • I cannot access or modify UEFI settings due to the password

Because of this, I am unable to install Windows or use the device.

I would like to ask:

  • Is it possible to reset or remove the UEFI password through official support?
  • Can you check if this device is associated with a company (Intune/Autopilot or similar)?
  • What are my available options to restore functionality?

I can provide proof of purchase if needed.

Thank you for your help.Hello,

I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (serial number: 012151484753), but I am unable to use it due to a UEFI password that I do not know.

The previous owner does not have the password either, and currently:

  • I can boot from a USB drive
  • However, the internal SSD is not visible in DiskPart or Windows Setup
  • I cannot access or modify UEFI settings due to the password

Because of this, I am unable to install Windows or use the device.

I would like to ask:

  • Is it possible to reset or remove the UEFI password through official support?
  • Can you check if this device is associated with a company (Intune/Autopilot or similar)?
  • What are my available options to restore functionality?

I can provide proof of purchase if needed.

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.