Cancel Power BI Subscription (License)

Stanislav M 0 Баллы репутации
2026-04-16T10:33:20.92+00:00

Hello, Microsoft administration and staff.

For about a month now, I have been unable to resolve an issue with canceling our Power BI Pro subscription (license).

We have a monthly payment plan, and funds are being charged to our card, but we have lost access to the main administrator’s account—it was the only one. The employee who had the account has resigned, and we do not have access to the mobile authenticator.

We have now created a new workspace under a new domain and a new Power BI account—our new one is jungleaff.com

Our old workspace is 11b.partners (we’re currently using this domain as an alias)

The old main administrator is [Moderator note: personal info removed]@11b.partners

The old workspace is 11b.partners

We tried to take control of the domain and contacted support, but to no avail.

We just need to cancel the subscription—remove the linked card from the 11b.partners account

Please help me with this.

I can provide you with all the information proving that I am the owner of these domains.

I've even attached one of the subscription invoices as proof

I received this invoice in the main administrator's email [Moderator note: personal info removed]@11b.partners

[Moderator note: personal info removed]

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для бизнеса | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Stanislav M 0 Баллы репутации
    2026-04-17T05:50:11.0433333+00:00

    Are you kidding me?

    We’ve spoken on the phone so many times—with “Hubaba Buba”—and there’s no help at all.

    How am I supposed to verify my identity if they call in English?

    Please forward my request through your internal channels, since I don’t have time to buy temporary subscriptions and then cancel them again—what kind of legal scam is this?

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  2. Julie Huynh 3,770 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-04-16T12:15:24.6833333+00:00

    Since your question is in English, I'd like to reply in English for clarity.

    Dear @Stanislav M,

    Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!

    Based on your description, I understand that you’re unable to cancel your Power BI Pro subscription because the only global administrator account is inaccessible. The former admin has left the company, and the associated MFA device is unavailable, so billing continues despite no account access. You’ve created a new tenant under a new domain, while the old tenant remains active and billing. You’re requesting help to remove the payment method and cancel the subscription on the old tenant and can provide invoices and domain ownership proof to verify your request.

    Regarding this matter, since you have created a new tenant, you should be able to access the support portal and submit your ticket referencing your locked account without further issues.

    In the ticket's description, you could refer to this message "Hello,

    I am unable to manage or cancel a Power BI Pro subscription because the only global administrator account for the tenant is no longer accessible. The former employee who owned the admin account has left the company, and we do not have access to the associated multi-factor authentication, which prevents us from accessing the Microsoft 365 Admin Center or stopping billing.

    To resolve this, I have created a new tenant and would like to be connected with the Data Protection Team to verify my identity and assist with regaining access. I am available to provide any required documentation or verification to support the recovery process."

    Ticket Support: Log in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center using your newly created admin account for the new tenant > Support > Help & Support. You can raise support ticket at: https://admin.microsoft.com/#/support/requests   

    Please remember to cancel the trial subscription once your issue is resolved to avoid any unintended charges.

    I hope this information is helpful.

    Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance.

    Thank you for your time and patience.


    If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in [our documentation] to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.