Read Aloud Function Not Working After Latest Update (Version 2.108) on iPhone

Artem-W-2961 20 Баллы репутации
2026-04-14T13:33:48.37+00:00

Hello, Microsoft Support Team,

On April 14, 2026, after updating Microsoft Word on my iPhone to version 2.108, I encountered an issue where the “Read Aloud” function stopped working.

Before this update, the feature worked normally, consistently, and without any issues. Immediately after installing the latest version, the text-to-speech functionality stopped working entirely — the synthesized voices do not activate and no text is read aloud.

I would like to note that a similar issue has occurred in the past, but it was eventually resolved after a subsequent update. Until this latest update, everything had been working correctly.

Given that this problem appeared right after updating the app, it seems to be related specifically to the current version.

This function is very important for me, and I rely on it regularly. Therefore, I kindly ask you to:

  • investigate this issue;
  • confirm whether it is a known problem;
  • and provide an estimated timeframe for a fix.

I would greatly appreciate it if this issue could be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Microsoft 365 и Office | Word | Прочее | iOS
Microsoft 365 и Office | Word | Прочее | iOS

Семейство программных продуктов Microsoft для обработки текстов, позволяющее создавать документы для интернета, электронной почты и печати.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.