Windows 11 ISO download Russia

Nerp1k 30 Баллы репутации
2026-04-12T14:59:25.7666667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team.

I am located in Russia and cannot download Windows 11 ISO from the official software-download page due to regional restrictions.

Please provide a temporary direct download link (24-hour) for:

  • Windows 11 version: 25H2 (latest stable)
  • Language: Russian
  • Architecture: x64
  • Edition: Home/Pro (multi-edition ISO is fine)

I need this for clean installation on personal device. I will verify the file using SHA-256 hash from official sources.

Thank you for your assistance.

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
Ramesh Srinivasan 88,360 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
2026-04-12T15:39:26.1133333+00:00

Hi,

Please find the direct download link for the Windows 11 25H2 (ru-RU) multi-edition ISO.

Win11_25H2_Russian_x64_v2.iso

The link is valid for 24 hours.

Этот ответ помог вам?

Пользователи, которые сочли этот ответ полезным: 4.

Дополнительные ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Матвей Тимощук 0 Баллы репутации
    2026-08-18T10:51:35.8466667+00:00

    Hello Microsoft Support Team.

    I am located in Russia and cannot download Windows 11 ISO from the official software-download page due to regional restrictions.

    Please provide a temporary direct download link (24-hour) for:

    • Windows 11 version: 25H2 (latest stable)
    • Language: Russian
    • Architecture: x64
    • Edition: Home/Pro (multi-edition ISO is fine)

    I need this for clean installation on personal device. I will verify the file using SHA-256 hash from official sources.

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

  2. Vladimir Vavilov 0 Баллы репутации
    2026-05-18T07:48:01.07+00:00

    Hello Microsoft Support Team.

    I am located in Russia and cannot download Windows 11 ISO from the official software-download page due to regional restrictions.

    Please provide a temporary direct download link (24-hour) for:

    • Windows 11 version: 25H2 (latest stable)
    • Language: Russian
    • Architecture: x64
    • Edition: Home/Pro (multi-edition ISO is fine)

    I need this for clean installation on personal device. I will verify the file using SHA-256 hash from official sources.

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.