My Microsoft account was hacked and my email was changed

Данил Корчагин 0 Баллы репутации
2026-04-12T06:43:52.6766667+00:00

Hello, my account was stolen, specifically, my email address was changed. I can't access it anymore, and two-factor authentication didn't work. I've contacted them three times already, as Microsoft previously told me it was impossible to restore the account because they couldn't change the address back.

Can I send you any proof that the account is indeed mine, as I've received emails about payments, password changes, etc.

I also attached two screenshots: one is the support response, the other is the notification when I was hacked.

I can send more screenshots proving that the account was mine.

1

3

Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее
Microsoft Security | Intune | Прочее

Прочие связанные с Intune темы, включая неподдерживаемые сценарии и поведение для конкретных платформ

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.