Не работает клавиатура и мышка при вводе пароля в биосе Asrock

Даниил Козак 20 Баллы репутации
2026-04-07T09:41:51.6633333+00:00

So, in the BIOS settings for playing faceit in CS-2, I turned off the TPM 2.0 mode, DMA detection, and Secure boot, and after rebooting, my keyboard and mouse suddenly stopped working. I have a password set on the BIOS, so I need to enter it after turning on the PC, but I can't because my devices aren't working.

I've tried plugging my keyboard into different ports, both 2.0 and 3.0, but it hasn't worked.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Keyboard - red square keyrox tkl

Motherboard - Asrock b450 pro

Case - Cougar 330X

I've already scrolled through a billion forums, but nothing has worked

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Устройства и драйверы
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответ, принятый автором вопроса
April Pagunsan 270 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
2026-04-07T10:21:38.1033333+00:00

Hi Даниил Козак.

Thanks for posting here in Microsoft Community, I understand that after disabling TPM 2.0, DMA detection, and Secure Boot in the BIOS, your keyboard and mouse stopped working, preventing you from entering your BIOS password.

This is a known ASRock B450 behavior by disabling TPM and Secure Boot and DMA protection, the BIOS can break USB initialization before POST so USB keyboards aren’t detected early enough to enter the BIOS password but clearing the CMOS (either via the CLRMOS jumper or by removing the CR2032 battery with the PC fully powered off and unplugged) will reset the BIOS and remove the password also restore USB support and bring the system back to safe default settings where the keyboard works again.

May I know if your keyboard and mouse work at all during startup (for example, can you enter the BIOS), or do they only stop working after the BIOS changes were applied?

Best regards,

April P.

Этот ответ помог вам?


Дополнительные ответы: 0

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.