recover the password

пилотович пилот 0 Баллы репутации
2026-03-31T11:04:58.79+00:00

Hello, I can't change the password because I don't have access to the phone number that's listed.


Moved from: Exchange

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для бизнеса | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Alina Le 5,495 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-03-31T13:22:22.8333333+00:00

    "This is the Russia forum, but since you’ve posted your question in English, I’ll reply in English as well to keep our conversation smooth and clear."

    Hello @пилотович пилот

    To better support you, could I please confirm a few details:

    • Are you able to choose another verification method, such as email or an authenticator app?
    • Is your account associated with any organization?
    • Could you share a screenshot of the step where you’re getting stuck? (Please make sure to remove any personal or sensitive information.)

    If your account is an educational or business account, you can also contact your organization’s IT admin and ask them to help reset your account by following these steps:

    Admin accounts in tenant that can help reset MFA for this affected admin account. Please check to see if there are other IT admins in your organization who can help you with the reset. 

    Manage user authentication methods for Microsoft Entra multi-factor authentication

    Require re-enrollment MFA: This disables all previous authentication methods. You'll then be prompted to set up a new MFA authentication method the next time you try to sign in, so you can add a new authenticator app. 

    User's image

    If you still need my assistance, please come back with screenshots or any additional details so I can review it again and see if there’s anything more I can help you with.

    Have a nice day!


    If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment". 

    Note: Please follow the steps in "our documentation" to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.