Your Microsoft storage is almost full

lilsharkie 0 Баллы репутации
2026-03-25T23:47:06.7166667+00:00

I received an email from *******@notificationmail.microsoft.com

saying my OneDrive account is full "Your email Microsoft storage is almost full. If your storage is full, you can’t back up, sync edits, or add files and photos to OneDrive, and you won’t be able to send or receive emails from your Outlook/Microsoft email accounts.

To avoid interruption, remove files in OneDrive, delete emails with large attachments in Outlook, or upgrade your storage". Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was probably a phishing scam, as I don't even use OneDrive and when I logged into my microsoft account later, I saw that One Drive was completely empty. I clicked the "Get a confirmation code" button and entered the code which came to me by email

Then I was offered to save the access key through Google, but I declined and got a message saying "error: access key not created" or something like that. Then I realized something was wrong and went to the official page to access my account. My One Drive account wasn't filled in there.

I suppose my Microsoft account may have been compromised via a phishing attack using a device code (OAuth). I entered a code that I thought was an OTP, but I am concerned it may have granted unauthorized access to my account. I have access to my account now, but I want to:

Revoke any unauthorized OAuth tokens or app access

Ensure my account is fully secure Could you please guide me on how to do this safely? Thank you.

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Безопасность и конфиденциальность
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Jeronimo Fuerte 46,730 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-03-26T00:57:54.37+00:00

    Привет! Смена пароля — хороший старт. Также убедитесь, что ваши способы связи здесь остались прежними:

    https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

    После этого закройте все открытые сессии. Вам придётся снова войти на все устройства, но так безопаснее:

    https://account.live.com/proofs/manage/additional

    После этого, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь по следующей ссылке, чтобы узнать, есть ли незнакомые приложения к вашему аккаунту, и удалите их:

    https://microsoft.com/consent

    Наконец, сделайте это в Outlook из Edge:

    Войдите в Outlook.com

    Нажмите на значок шестерёнки (Настройки) в правом верхнем углу.

    Найдите и откройте настройки почты.

    Зайдите в раздел «Правила» и проверьте, есть ли какие-то правила, которые вы не создавали. Если есть подозрительные правила (например: «переслать всё на @.___» или «переместить всё в Deleted»), удалите их немедленно.

    Также проверьте в разделах пересылки и IMAP и убедитесь, что нет добавленных адресов. Если он есть, но не ваш, удалите переадресацию.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.