Использование нового приложения Outlook в Windows для профессионального взаимодействия и повышения производительности
Since your question is in English, I'd like to answer in English for clarity. Thank you for your understanding!
Dear @POBEDA 2,
Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!
Based on your description, I understand that you want to be unsubscribed from all Grammarly emails and stop receiving any further notifications at your provided email address.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
Regarding this situation, please kindly try the following steps to unsubscribe unwanted subscriptions in New Outlook:
- Log in to Outlook using the account that you want to be unsubscribed from all Grammarly emails
- Go to 'Outlook Settings' (gear icon) at the top right > select 'Mail'
- Please find 'Subscriptions', from there, you'll be able to unsubscribe there
-
Note: You could also right-click the emails and choose 'Block' > 'Block sender' to not receive emails from them anymore.
I hope this information is helpful. Please follow these steps and let me know if it works for you. If not, we can work together to resolve this.
Please understand that our initial response does not always resolve the issue immediately. However, with your help and more detailed information, we can work together to find a solution.
Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance. Any updates you’re able to share would be really helpful. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing how things are going!
Thank you for your time and patience.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in [our documentation] to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.