Technical Issue: Azure Sponsorship/Credits Activation Failure (Red Bull Basement Participant)

Sovetkankyzy Adiya 0 Баллы репутации
2026-03-18T12:13:55.9433333+00:00

I am a participant in the Red Bull Basement program (Project: Eco-Scanner). I am entitled to $1,000 in Azure credits, but I am experiencing a persistent activation failure that prevents me from starting my project.

Specific Issues Encountered:

Subscription Linkage Failure: Despite following the official activation link, the credits do not attach to my Microsoft account. The "Subscriptions" section in the Azure Portal remains empty or shows "No subscriptions found."

Browser/Cache Conflict: I have attempted activation using Incognito/Private mode to ensure no cookie or session interference, but the result remains the same.

Account Redundancy: I have tried creating and using multiple new Microsoft accounts to rule out profile-specific corruption, but the "Sponsorship" offer fails to trigger on any of them.

Region/Tenant Lock: It appears there might be a backend mismatch between my account region and the offer's regional restrictions.

Azure
Azure

Платформа и инфраструктура облачных вычислений для создания и развертывания приложений и служб, а также для и управления ими через глобальную сеть центров обработки данных, управляемых корпорацией Майкрософт.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.