Letters do not come

Elena Zhuravleva 0 Баллы репутации
2026-03-17T19:18:09.4+00:00

Hello!

I failed to receive a letter from [Removed PII]@mail.ru recently but in the past (just several days before) I received all letters from them. But on 24 Feb 2026 they tried several times and failed. What is the reason? Here're the screenshots

And this letter has successfully come:

Снимок экрана 2026-03-17 в 22.06.28

And today I failed to receive one more letter which always came in the past from the same sender - I should have received the check (receipt) from ******@1-ofd.ru but nothing came at all.

The same story - in the past they came immediately. Why did I fail to get the letters?

Here are all previous letters from this sender:

Elena

[Removed PII]@hotmail.com

Outlook | MacOS | Устаревшее приложение Outlook для Mac | Для дома
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. EmilyS726 270.5K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-03-17T19:57:53.8333333+00:00

    Hello

    First example, sender's sending IP is in blacklist. The issue is not on Microsoft's side. Sender needs to address this with their email service provider. They need to take action to improve their IP reputation so it can come off black list, then their emails will come in. IP reputation score is dynamic. According to that IP range's spam and abuse activities, the score can be different from one day to another. Пользовательское изображение

    As for the second example, I cannot tell what could be wrong. Do you have any bounce back email you can share?

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.