Тег не отслеживается корпорацией Microsoft.
Microsoft SyncTranslate Gaming” – a cross-platform, low-latency translator for text and voice chats in games and communication apps.
Dear Microsoft team,
My name is Arseniy, I am a gamer and content creator from Minsk, Belarus. I would like to propose an idea for a real-time translator for games and messengers that could significantly improve communication between players around the world.
I call this concept “Microsoft SyncTranslate Gaming” – a cross-platform, low-latency translator for text and voice chats in games and communication apps.
Key scenarios:
Xbox party chat and Xbox Live in-game chat with instant translation between players speaking different languages.
Integration with Discord, Telegram and Microsoft Teams for real-time translated group calls and text chats.
Minecraft servers and Realms with automatic translation of in-game chat, preserving gaming slang and context.
Possible technologies:
Azure Cognitive Services for speech recognition, translation and text-to-speech.
Custom AI models adapted for gaming slang (Dota 2, CS, Minecraft, NFT/Web3 terms, etc.).
Cross-platform SDK and bots for Discord/Telegram, plus plugins for Minecraft (Forge/Fabric).
Monetization options:
Free basic tier with limited languages and features.
Premium subscription for advanced features (extra languages, better voice quality, custom dictionaries).
Enterprise/Esports tier for tournaments, streamers and large communities.
I would be happy if your team could review this idea and, if it is interesting, contact me for further discussion.
Contact details:
Telegram: <PII removed by moderator>
Phone: <PII removed by moderator>
Email: ******@gmail.com
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards,
Prosto Ars
Minsk, Belarus