The broken captcha system

Преображенская Камео 5 Баллы репутации
2026-03-11T14:46:50.3233333+00:00

Hello! The fact is that I'm trying to unlock one of my accounts, which is very important to me (I previously asked a question here about the fact that I couldn't remember the password), but unfortunately, when I try to appeal for unlocking, I encounter a captcha problem. Every time I click send an appeal, a new captcha appears, and no matter how many times I enter it, it still appears again, which is why I physically cannot send an appeal to unlock my account. Does anyone know if this is a bug? How can I fix this? The account I'm trying to unblock is really very important to me and I want to at least try to unblock it.

Центр сообщества | Не отслеживается
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.