The correct password in the Pc diagnostic window does not work.

Miroslav Alien 0 Баллы репутации
2026-02-26T19:01:13.1766667+00:00

Hello everyone, I have an unpleasant problem. I reset the network settings through settings and after that I can't start my PC. I turn it on and eventually I see that the pc Automatically restores And it includes PC diagnostics. After trying to restore the computer to its original state, the system asks me to enter my password. I enter the correct password, but everything happens unsuccessfully. I changed my password through Microsoft and nothing has changed. Unfortunately, deleting files won't work for me.

The system asks me everywhere (except startup options) to enter my password

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Настройки
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 6

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-03-01T17:48:34.4633333+00:00

    do NOT reinstall. boot from installation media, run recovery environment (Repair), run command prompt and run the command.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.