The correct password in the Pc diagnostic window does not work.

Miroslav Alien 0 Баллы репутации
2026-02-26T19:01:13.1766667+00:00

Hello everyone, I have an unpleasant problem. I reset the network settings through settings and after that I can't start my PC. I turn it on and eventually I see that the pc Automatically restores And it includes PC diagnostics. After trying to restore the computer to its original state, the system asks me to enter my password. I enter the correct password, but everything happens unsuccessfully. I changed my password through Microsoft and nothing has changed. Unfortunately, deleting files won't work for me.

The system asks me everywhere (except startup options) to enter my password

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Настройки
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 6

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-02-26T19:34:58.6633333+00:00

    Hi,

    this environment asks not for a current password but for some old password, likely used during installation. So please try all old passwords you can recall.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  2. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-02-26T19:43:00.9866667+00:00

    You need to boot a PC from Windows installation media created as described at https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

    Boot from this media but select Repair. Run command prompt, run

    net user Administrator /active:yes

    command.

    Reboot PC and use this account to login and change your account password.

    Do not forget to disable this account because it reduces Windows safety.

    Administrator name may be needed to change according to Windows locale.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  3. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-02-26T19:58:50.19+00:00

    Can you boot recovery environment and run command prompt?

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  4. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-02-26T20:11:58.2266667+00:00

    So, the installation media is needed.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


  5. Igor Leyko 112.4K Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-02-26T20:32:35.8766667+00:00

    You may try this.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.