Hi,
this environment asks not for a current password but for some old password, likely used during installation. So please try all old passwords you can recall.
Этот браузер больше не поддерживается.
Выполните обновление до Microsoft Edge, чтобы воспользоваться новейшими функциями, обновлениями для системы безопасности и технической поддержкой.
Hello everyone, I have an unpleasant problem. I reset the network settings through settings and after that I can't start my PC. I turn it on and eventually I see that the pc Automatically restores And it includes PC diagnostics. After trying to restore the computer to its original state, the system asks me to enter my password. I enter the correct password, but everything happens unsuccessfully. I changed my password through Microsoft and nothing has changed. Unfortunately, deleting files won't work for me.
The system asks me everywhere (except startup options) to enter my password
Hi,
this environment asks not for a current password but for some old password, likely used during installation. So please try all old passwords you can recall.