Subject: Urgent: Stolen Xbox/Microsoft Account – Email and Password Changed

Батрышин Алханов 0 Баллы репутации
2026-02-20T22:25:57.9+00:00

Hello,

I am writing to you asking for urgent help in recovering my Microsoft (Xbox) account, which has been stolen.

I have been using this account for many years now, and it contains a copy of Minecraft that I bought and possibly other purchases. An unauthorized person recently gained access to my account. First, they changed the email address associated with the account several times, and then they reset the password. As a result, I completely lost access.

I did not give permission to change my email or password, and I did not share my credentials with anyone. I believe my account has been hacked.

I beg you earnestly::

  1. Review the latest changes made to your account (change of email address and password).
  2. Temporarily protect or block the account to prevent further unauthorized actions.
  3. Help me to restore access and return my original email address to the account.

I am ready to provide any necessary information to confirm ownership, including:

The previous email address linked to the account

My Xbox Player Tag

The approximate date of account creation

Purchase Information

Any other information required for verification

This account is very important to me because I have been using it for many years.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Outlook
Outlook

Приложение Майкрософт для управления электронной почтой, календарями, контактами и задачами на разных устройствах и платформах.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.